(Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

She's imperfect, but she tries
She is good, but she lies
She is hard on herself
She is broken and won't ask for help

The calm acceptance of the revelation takes Amalia by surprise, the resilience of Outlanders never failing to impress. That this isn't his first time travelling between worlds even causes the Shield to perk up, a sudden beating of anticipation rising in her chest. If he's left other realms, perhaps he can help find a way to send the Outlanders here back home...?

And then there is a flash of anger, and the Shield takes a step back. His eruption is entirely unexpected; though it isn't the first time she's seen someone stripped of their identity, it is the first time they've been quite this rude about it. "The Voice leaves those who come here weak," she explains softly, raising a hand as though to placate him. "But many are able to grow and regain abilities, or find new ones. Your shift- it means you're Attuned. I am- was- as well." As though to demonstrate the girl conjures antlers of lilac and silver, metallic scales rippling over her bare shoulders before melding back into skin.

Glancing back at Gideon with an expression of please don't be my hype man right now, she adds: "Attuned are blessed by the Old Gods. You're fortunate the Voice didn't make you one of hers."

a m a l i a
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is all of this mixed up and baked in a beautiful pie
She is gone, but she used to be mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors - by Amalia - 11-02-2020, 09:23 PM