(Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
The worst thing about always being on the move...
Neos inhaled deeply before exhaling, trying to calm himself. "Sorry about that, you two didn't earn that," he apologized. "Also, working for things isn't a problem," he said in response to Gideon's remark about working for what he once had. "I've just..." He looked up towards the skies for a moment, thinking about his words before glancing back down towards the pair.

"...alright, I'm gonna level with you two. Before I came here, on my native and certain other worlds, I wasn't limited to just animals. I was able to turn into anything I saw...even other people." He then waved his hands over his human form before adding, "This human appearance you see right now? Every single bit of it, body and clothes, I crafted myself by my former shapeshifting ability and this Voice tried to erase the more non-human parts of it, like my fangs and claws." He then focused his attention on Amalia, the sight of her horns netting a small nod out of him. "Though, seeing those and Sunjata's fangs when I first landed make me now think that those specific traits may be just suppressed for now."

Neos then frowned at the mention of the Ascended, blowing air out of his nose. "I had a tiny rundown of the different types of humans in this world when I first landed...I feel a bit bad for the info dump I put on Sunjata when trying to get myself oriented," he added with a sheepish chuckle before finally asking towards Gideon, "You've mentioned these 'Old Gods' before, who by chance are they exactly, and their domains if they have any?"
...is that no one believes the tales that emerge later on.
NEOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors - by Neos - 11-02-2020, 10:19 PM