(Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Gideon wasn't quite sure how much of the Outlander's tales he believed; of all the stories he'd heard, one able to shift into people, animals or whatever else they wanted was new, and he wondered why, if Neos had been able to choose his outfit, he'd gone for that. Maybe fashion was just different where he'd come from, he supposed.

"Some of the Attuned, once they are used to their abilities, can manifest some of it in their human forms." He confirmed, nodding, though he wasn't sure how much practice or effort it took them to do. "I doubt you'll ever be able to become another person, though. The only power I've heard of even vaguely like that was possessed by an Ascended." He'd heard rumours that the Voice's children could adapt their faces, shift their features, to change their appearances; the thought made him a little queasy.

He flashed Amalia a smile at her comment about his knowledge, though he suspected it had not been entirely genuine. "The ones you have to worry about for the moment are Safrin, Ludo and Frey. Safrin controls the night sky, though...she has a lot of goals." Knowing that the Goddess was fond of Amalia, he glanced down to her, wondering if she had anything to add to that. "Ludo is a spirit of remembrance and death, and Frey has recently become two beings; one for nature, and one for, well, sex."

Gideon
Reckon up the variables
Find a way to make it real
Make a deal
Until my protector comes

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors - by Gideon - 11-04-2020, 09:49 PM