(Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"You don't seem to be doing too bad right now. Just...less on the animal-talk." Gideon advised. "...That, and the outfit is a little strange." He'd never been particularly shy about giving his opinion, and often struggled to stop when he began, though he forced himself to shut up after that; if he really wanted this new Outlander to listen to his points about the Voice, he had to make sure he didn't insult him right away.

The thought of the Voice's 'endgame' actually coming to any kind of fruition was enough to make him shudder. "You won't need to worry about that." He said confidently, sure that the Order was going to throw enough of a wrench in the Voice's plans that they would never see their goals.

Equally as confused as Amalia, he nodded to her question. "I suppose they might only be native to Caido, but I'm sure I've heard some Outlanders have animals in common with our world."

Gideon
Reckon up the variables
Find a way to make it real
Make a deal
Until my protector comes

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors - by Gideon - 11-09-2020, 01:08 AM