and what came before won't count anymore
For Sam
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Sam was waiting already, stood awkwardly in the middle of his living room dressed much nicer than he usually would be at this time of evening, watching Mia watch him with perplexed eyes. "I have to be ready." He told her, gesturing to himself. "I don't want to make him wait. So I'll just wait...no matter how long it is."

She gave an unconvinced meow in response.

Thankfully, the knock came only a second later and Sam readied himself, taking one last glance down at himself. An outfit much less extravagant than Amuns, a neat brown sweater pushed up at the elbows and black pants, with simple dark shoes. Still, it was more elegant than he usually looked, and he'd taken extra care to make sure he had no cat hair anywhere on his body.

He opened the door and grinned, immediately seeing the rose and chuckling embarrassed at the sight of it, quite unable to believe anyone would want to give one to him. "Amun! Wow, you look..." Sam took in the outfit, all the bold colours which contrasted all of himself except for his hair. "...Really amazing. Where are we going?"

I drink too much coffee and I think of you often
In a city where reality has long been forgotten

Messages In This Thread
RE: and what came before won't count anymore - by Samuel - 10-28-2020, 11:47 PM