and what came before won't count anymore
For Sam
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
"You want to paint together. But naked. But...?" Clearly confused by now, Sam laughed and shook his head. "Maybe it's time for you write something on the notepad...um, but I do think I should tell you..." Taking a breath his lungs didn't need to prepare himself, Sam shifted his eyes away from Amun and looked out into the Atheneum; it had been in the back of his mind the entire time, and it was best to be disappointed early, if he was to be. "I'm not...entirely the same as other men. Um...The Voice helps me look and sound like I do, but I don't have...I mean I'm not entirely the same, in my body. As you. I'm missing...a certain part." Hopefully that was enough to get the point across.

He'd stopped reading, looking up from the page nervously to gauge Amun's reaction, his mind for the moment distracted from the hand on his thigh (though he feared it would soon be snatched back). "If that bothers you, we can just...forget this."

I drink too much coffee and I think of you often
In a city where reality has long been forgotten

Messages In This Thread
RE: and what came before won't count anymore - by Samuel - 11-09-2020, 09:58 PM