and what came before won't count anymore
For Sam
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Sam laughed at the whine and shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry! I've been doing well so far, but this one has confused me." He watched closely as Amun drew his pictures, at first embarrassed as it seemed that nothing about being naked had been suggested...then the second image came into play. "Oh. Paint together....and you paint me. I see." It would certainly be a new experience for the bookmaker, just like this had been, and he found he didn't mind the idea of trying it with Amun.

He followed the charades that came after his admission closely. "It doesn't matter, because we have fangs." Sam nodded, a relieved smile spreading over his face. "I'm glad you think so; I was scared you'd not want to see me again." With that hurdle passed and the scandalous part of the book through, he was happy to continue reading now, gently leaning into Amun as he spoke softly and evenly through the rest of the story, finding he enjoyed it this time more than he had before.

{FIN}

I drink too much coffee and I think of you often
In a city where reality has long been forgotten

Messages In This Thread
RE: and what came before won't count anymore - by Samuel - 11-09-2020, 10:58 PM