In-Character Possibilities

Age: 4 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Belril's Possibilities

Goals:
~The only thing I can think of is possibly making a greenhouse area where he can grow plants of all sorts (especially the edible and medical varieties) next to a more-permanent place he can properly call a home...and not the small place he's been squatting at for the past year.
~Being accepted (by becoming either Attuned or Ascended) by either the old or new gods...and he's been just sheltered enough to not know any better in regards to the newer gods...

Magic:
~There's quite a list for Belril I want him to get in regards to magical ability, admittedly. The following are the Base Magics I planned on him getting mastered in eventually in order of priority.
Healing (Has at Basic)
Water
Creation
Earth
Fire
Air
Summoning

Items:
~Eventually, I will want Belril to have a magical item similar to what the Accepted as a nod to the parents that had left him behind. What form to make them have or ability of that item, however, I haven't decided. A table I managed to make for him showed him wearing a pair of near-matching bracelets, maybe they could be an Accepted item that had their power suppressed while he was wearing them until a critical moment?
~Due to him trying to hide his power behind the veil of alchemy, maybe he gets himself a sort of portable alchemical kit/bag that lets him make a few specific items in a thread (like a PQ, PQ+, KQs, Drop or any thread expected to get some form of dicey like a Shrine visit) without tapping into his magic? The idea of him pulling out something like a gunpowder bomb, igniting the fuse then just yeeting it at an enemy is amusing.

Unlike Neos', Belril doesn't have any impossibilities that he'd go after anyway. Not yet, at least.

Messages In This Thread
In-Character Possibilities - by Tesability - 10-29-2020, 04:46 AM
RE: In-Character Possibilities - by Tesability - 11-10-2020, 09:30 AM