[se] angels in the architecture
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
You make my heart shake bend and break
A light shrug. "Fair point." Maybe... maybe moving to Torchline would be a good move. Yeah... but he'd still have to give it some thought. While the Grounds had plenty of room, he wasn't sure if the same could be said about Torchline.

Scrunching his eyebrows, Oliver realized how his comment had come across. "Like... you know, a council. Right now it's just her... no representation from Outlanders or any other races or, well, anything... I know I hated what she did before because it felt like she wasn't going for the right things." Wow. Wessex really was consuming all of his thoughts. It's almost as if Oliver really is fucking pissed that he lost the election. Wow.

Remi's joy over the hot springs was evident and it urged a small smile to appear on Oliver's face. "Well... I'll have to take the time to go and visit, in that case... man, I wish that Halo was accessible during Deepfrost... imagine how fantastic that would be on the bones." But alas, they wouldn't be able to enjoy such a luxury during the cold of winter.

"Well, thank you for finding the one lily... I know that's what I'm relying on and... I just hope we will find the rest. I'm really scared of what's going to happen if we don't." Oliver didn't trust the Voice and knew it would be a direct betrayal of Safrin to get the cure from her. He wouldn't dare do that to her.

It was nice to hear that the trio was able to find things to do and that they had managed to plant the lily. It must've been the one Oliver saw when he and Melita planted theirs. "Do let me know what you find out, yeah? I know I've been trying to help out with researching the new place. I drew up the lily and everythin' to try and help others find it." Oliver had a keen interest in learning about this Climb for multiple reasons.
OLIVER

Messages In This Thread
[se] angels in the architecture - by Remi - 10-29-2020, 04:26 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Oliver - 10-29-2020, 04:31 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Remi - 10-29-2020, 05:33 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Oliver - 10-29-2020, 06:33 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Remi - 10-29-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Oliver - 10-29-2020, 06:53 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Remi - 10-29-2020, 07:11 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Oliver - 10-29-2020, 08:01 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Remi - 10-29-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Oliver - 10-30-2020, 12:17 AM