What is this place?
Dani Regan

Age: 26 | Height: 5'1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Kuhlu Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Dani
Who have you chose
to stand as your martyr?
Dani examined the cool residue left behind on her hand, surprised. When Anden had spoken of curses, it hadn't even occurred to her that he could be referring to himself. She frowned, and felt a twinge of guilt when her initial reaction was to fret over whether or not she herself had been cursed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know." She curled her fingers into a fist and lowered her hand, not wanting to wipe it off too quickly in fear of offending Anden. Though she brimmed with curiosity regarding Anden and his condition, she buried her questions, deciding it best not to pry into the stranger's personal life.

When he began to talk of the stars, he appeared to relax, if just a little bit. But rather than the stars he reminisced over, she found herself peering over at him. Though it was still difficult for her to see clearly, she could distinguish enough of his features to notice his broad shoulders and sharp jawline. Under different circumstances, her heart would have fluttered at the sight of this man. However, too much had happened, and her mind was too muddled with anxiety, confusion, wonder... and exhaustion.

As Anden pointed to a specific grouping of stars, she refocused her attention and searched for what he saw. Home. When she squinted her eyes and tilted her head, it looked a bit like a tree. Is that what he saw too? "Well, if they don't have their own constellations here, then I suppose we'll have to find our own." She hoped she sounded reassuring.

Her guilt from earlier deepened when Anden assured her that she had remained untouched by malevolent magic and an involuntary sigh of relief escaped her lips. Ashamed, she stood once more, acting preoccupied as she dusted off her cloak and changed the subject. "Well, you appear too well-kept for there not to be a settlement nearby. If I can impose on you a bit longer, I'd appreciate if you could show me the way." Dani wasn't quite sure what she'd do once she got there, but she'd never had much of a plan to begin with, had she?
To prove purposeful
in courses uncharted

Messages In This Thread
What is this place? - by Dani - 10-30-2020, 12:58 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Anden - 10-30-2020, 05:24 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Dani - 10-30-2020, 09:59 PM
RE: What is this place? - by Anden - 10-31-2020, 04:07 AM
RE: What is this place? - by Dani - 10-31-2020, 03:16 PM
RE: What is this place? - by Anden - 10-31-2020, 03:37 PM
RE: What is this place? - by Dani - 10-31-2020, 04:56 PM
RE: What is this place? - by Anden - 10-31-2020, 05:19 PM
RE: What is this place? - by Dani - 10-31-2020, 06:17 PM