Common drinks and strange acquaintances
Iris 'Siri' Acquarone
Wanderer

Age: 23 | Height: 176 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Nell Offline
Change author:
MP: 85
I R I S

Iris was nursing her second drink when the Fae entered, instantly drawing the focus of the patrons’ collective curiosity. As the butterfly made her way through the room Iris caught the eye of the barkeep, raising two fingers and pointing at her own mug.

Some of the people populating the bar were as drunk as Iris was when she’d first seen her, although their reactions mostly amounted to stares and comments of varying levels of discretion. A reluctant feeling of sympathy grew in Iris as she watched the subject of so much unwanted attention. Being constantly gawked at would have undoubtedly made her irritable. She still wasn’t sure that it was enough to explain away the Fae’s generally unpleasant demeanor, however.

”I see that.” She held her hand out at the chair the Fae had chosen. ”Care to take a seat? Her hand went back to grab the mug in front of her and she quickly downed the rest of its contents. ”I hope you didn’t have any more trouble after we met.” The statement was worded as a courtesy, but behind it lay Iris' interest in how the Fae had gotten along with other Torchliners.

Soon after, the empty mug disappeared and two fresh drinks were placed on the table.

Messages In This Thread
Common drinks and strange acquaintances - by Iris - 10-31-2020, 12:31 AM
RE: Common drinks and strange acquaintances - by Iris - 10-31-2020, 05:57 PM