[SE] One track mind, one track heart
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Heroes always get remembered
But you know legends never die
The greeting at the door turned Bastien's head; the specific word used brought a smile to his face, the little touch of home letting him know immediately that his visitor had to be Nate. "Buongiorno!" He replied, happy to use some of his old tongue, and briefly put down his tools to greet his Ascended brother. He stood just as Nate came to throw an arm around his shoulders and he laughed, tapped his side a couple of times.

"It has! I must tell you, when you did not respond to my letter I was worried I had offended you. Please tell me I did not!" He stepped away and looked Nate's face up and down; he'd never thought him to the be prudish type, but perhaps he had overstepped, made assumptions about his sex life that were unfounded.

As for what he was working on...Bastien reached down to pick up the beginnings of the doll, one layer of black cloth sewed to it so far. "I am creating Ludo. I heard the God itself requested these for the season, and I could not turn down the opportunity. It has been a while since I attempted embroidery, so...it is good to challenge myself." And if he said so himself, it was going quite well, the stitches and beads swirling and criss-crossing intricately over the linen, creating beautiful patterns that seemed to grow as the eye grew adjusted to the colour.
mortal kings are ruling castles
Welcome to my world of fun
BASTIEN

Messages In This Thread
[SE] One track mind, one track heart - by Bastien - 11-01-2020, 05:26 PM
RE: [SE] One track mind, one track heart - by Bastien - 11-02-2020, 07:32 PM