(Open / SE) A Colorful Stone For Your Thoughts?
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
The worst thing about always being on the move...
Neos glanced over towards his dress shoes beside him at the pair being referred to as 'boots', raising an eyebrow in confusion as a result. "They aren't boots, they're known as dress shoes...you can say they're more for fancy parties than typical wear. I just like them myself."

He picked one of them up before passing it to the literally-fishy lady, who could feel the textures of a very-thin layer of soft fur with a decent amount of leathery stretch to them if parts were tugged. "Used to be that it was more than my suit and shoes were yellow, but that's something I no longer deal with...if anything, it and something else are one of a couple things the Voice healed upon me entering this reality."

He then straight-up snorted upon being compared to a fish, something he could see after recalling the many colorful aquatic creatures he's encountered in the past. "Yeah, I could probably be seen from miles away, but if I wanna sneak, it won't be like this."

"...and regarding my hair, this was natural upon arriving here, but I don't know if I'm going to be surprised with my hair starting to grow another color after a few weeks or not," Neos responded after thinking about the hair question for a couple of seconds, a look of concern now on his face. Finding, let alone making, this particular color for dying his hair was gonna be an absolute ass if it turned out his hair wasn't gonna stay like this. He could probably do it, he's had experience with alchemical work in the past, but finding what he needed for such a task...

Behind closed eyelids, he was already crossing his eyes at the headache-inducing thought.
...is that no one believes the tales that emerge later on.
NEOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Open / SE) A Colorful Stone For Your Thoughts? - by Neos - 11-04-2020, 10:29 PM