(Open / SE) A Colorful Stone For Your Thoughts?
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Delta
See the light as it shines on the sea? It's blinding
But no one knows, how deep it goes
Squinting her eyes, Delta stares at the shoes. "Those shoes aren't special. Trust me... unless they have magic, you will lose them someday... all things get lost and many end up in the ocean." Sometimes it's awful because it's just trash that ends up in the ocean, but other times, she finds true treasures.

Weirder and weirder. But something catches her eye. Delta's eyes widen. "You hatched from an egg too? Oh! But... you weren't a merfolk, right? Since... I don't think you were one. You don't feel like a merfolk to me." He gave her strange feelings and she wasn't sure what to say about it.

Mistress...Mew?

What the ever living fuck?

Delta had seen some strange things underwater. Sea creatures were weird. They were colorful, had strange shapes, and just everything about them was unique.

This? This was something else... and Delta was unsure of it.

Was she even seeing it? Just to be safe (and to see if it was solid), Delta will use her water magic to shoot water at the creature. Oh well!
And it seems like it's calling out to me, so come find me
And let me know, what's beyond that line, will I cross that line?

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Open / SE) A Colorful Stone For Your Thoughts? - by Delta - 11-19-2020, 10:32 PM