(Open / SE) A Colorful Stone For Your Thoughts?
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
The worst thing about always being on the move...
Neos shook his head after the seemingly-dyed cat pointed nodded its head sideways towards Delta, causing him to remember two important things at once, that he wasn't alone and he was ignoring his aquatic company in his shock.

"S-sorry, I just..." He violently shook his head as he lowered it, forcing himself back into the moment as he rose it once more to have both mermaid and semi-familiar feline in his view. "This...like me, this is not her original form," Neos managed to say, still startled by what he was seeing. The pink feline nodded to the statement as it gave a confirming meow. "She's also from the same world I'm from..." A look of sorrow emerged on his face as he rose his hand in an attempt to pet the illusion, only for his hand to go right through. "...only the real version's considerably more solid."

He then looked towards Delta before saying with a look of sheepish apology, "Sorry for ignoring you." His brain registered finally one of the questions asked of him before responding while tilting his head, "Attuned are the ones that can take on animals forms, yes?" He looked up towards the sky before glancing back down towards his company. "And Attuned can speak to animals here?" He then looked towards the feline by his side, who had stretched out a leg before licking at it, appearing to be unaffected by the color of the dye. "Guess that's something I'll have to get back in due time," he muttered to himself.

(I had a plan...that I should have at least typed it up, because most of said plan is gone from my head. x.x)
...is that no one believes the tales that emerge later on.
NEOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Open / SE) A Colorful Stone For Your Thoughts? - by Neos - 12-08-2020, 06:33 AM