(Open / SE) A Colorful Stone For Your Thoughts?
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Delta
See the light as it shines on the sea? It's blinding
But no one knows, how deep it goes
There is a scrunch of her eyebrows. "Then how is she here? Since... she doesn't seem to be here? She isn't solid... she seems like a spirit but... I don't know." It's odd and Delta doesn't understand it at all in the slightest. "You are weird. You know that?" This human was the weirdest of all humans. So odd, so weird, and so... peculiar. He didn't act normal- but then again, the humans were never normal. This one just especially had his weird hair and also he ignored her bluntly. So rude!

The human apologizes but it's kinda too late- hell, he didn't even say his name! Safe to say, the Princess was unhappy and didn't appreciate being disrespected like this. Even if she wasn't a Princess, this would be rude. "Well- no- they kind of can... Attuned can speak to animals only at a certain point. And even then it isn't quite talking."

Looking around, Delta whistles and a small Hel flies on down before landing delicately on her shoulder. "Like- this is Clifford... he's my companion. I can chat with him, but I cant chat to other animals. If you had a companion you could talk to it as well."
And it seems like it's calling out to me, so come find me
And let me know, what's beyond that line, will I cross that line?

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Open / SE) A Colorful Stone For Your Thoughts? - by Delta - 12-24-2020, 09:45 PM