(Open / SE) A Colorful Stone For Your Thoughts?
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
The worst thing about always being on the move...
Neos had his hands in his hair, elbows on his knees, and now nursing an increasing headache after all he was seeing, hearing and trying to process. It was absolutely overwhelming for the false human right now.

"What I'm talking about regarding understanding...is I used to be able to understand her before I came here, now I can't," he managed to say though the headache, teeth gritting as it was becoming worse and worse.

He then barely recalled the questions about him being born from an egg and something about not being a 'merfolk', causing him to think back to someone else he smacked into in Torchline that had also shown up in the water and had an aquaticly-suited lower body instead of legs. "...you...you heard right earlier about the 'egg' bit...it's because I wasn't human before coming here..." He winced harder as he pulled his head down more into himself. "I was an...an animal before coming here...still trying to get used to this place."

He had pretended to be human for a while, but he was in no mind to recall that fact at the moment. The feline tried to hop up and slip onto his lap, which caused Neos to try to wrap his arms around her...but this resulted in him falling forward and landing facefirst into the water in front of him with a generous splash, the feline now floating where she had been upon hopping up. "WHOA!"
...is that no one believes the tales that emerge later on.
NEOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Open / SE) A Colorful Stone For Your Thoughts? - by Neos - 12-31-2020, 07:19 PM