{SE} Bittersweet Echoes
Anden Huff
Huntsman

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Mro..ddy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Anden

The Sun and the Moon
In an endless game of hide and seek
She was like a shooting star.

Traveling from place to place, with no end in sight - but to those who saw her passing by she was a breath of fresh air.

Much of Dani's world still seemed a mystery to Anden. He wasn't sure what everything she said meant in context, but every bit of it interested him. The idea of moving from one place to another was so foreign to the huntsman, but it seemed like an amazing way to live. From the way Dani's eyes seemed to get lost when she spoke about her past though, Anden knew there was something else lying below the surface of her pretty story. One day he was sure Dani might be ready to share more, for now though he was happy with what little he knew.

"My family owned a small inn, on the very edge of a kingdom. We were the last place people would stay before they entered the Evergreen Forest." Anden ran his hand down the bark of the tall tree. It even felt like home. "The Kingdom wasn't the most...  inviting of places." He had always wanted to break free from the Kingdom with Eloise Marie, but not a single soul ever returned after they set off on their expedition into the forest, and that was something he would never risk.

Anden wasn't shocked to hear even the sanctuary wasn't a bright and colourful place - nothing in the Grounds were. "The Artist's Sanctuary." Anden responded, as if trying to memorize the location for himself. Was it a ping of jealousy Anden felt when Dani complimented its guild master? Anden knew how smooth Bastien could be first hand. "I'm glad you're meeting new people." It wasn't an entire lie. Anden was happy for Dani, and that she was filling her new life, with new people... He just wished that he could be with her while she did it. Instead he was banished to the shadows.

"I spend my nights out here." Anden looked around the sanctuary-like area. "I never know what, or who I'll find when I come out at night. The world out here is amazing." He tried to sound happy, but even his words were only half full. The world WAS beautiful, but he longed to be able to watch the Sun rise once more. Even more so, he wanted to leave the Grounds, but where would he go?

Most importantly though, he wanted to follow his shooting star. Anden wanted to see the world with Dani, before she crashed somewhere out of his reach.
The Sun and the Moon
In an endless game of hide and seek

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Bittersweet Echoes - by Anden - 11-02-2020, 03:37 AM
RE: {SE} Bittersweet Echoes - by Dani - 11-02-2020, 06:19 AM
RE: {SE} Bittersweet Echoes - by Anden - 11-02-2020, 04:51 PM
RE: {SE} Bittersweet Echoes - by Dani - 11-02-2020, 10:39 PM
RE: {SE} Bittersweet Echoes - by Anden - 11-03-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: {SE} Bittersweet Echoes - by Dani - 11-04-2020, 03:11 AM
RE: {SE} Bittersweet Echoes - by Anden - 11-05-2020, 02:42 AM
RE: {SE} Bittersweet Echoes - by Dani - 11-08-2020, 03:43 AM
RE: {SE} Bittersweet Echoes - by Anden - 11-09-2020, 04:37 AM