Ode to the Modern Man
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

A huff of laughter leaves Nate, this stranger working his way into the doctor's good graces in record time, despite the rocky beginning. Really, all he has to do is listen, and he's performing like a champ. "Well, considering I now don't have to do this alone, I'd say it's working out real well for me. Wouldn't you, uh..." Nate snaps his fingers, pointing at Edwyn as his brow furrows. "Fuck, I didn't get your name, did I?" Obviously though he rather obviously keeps his own to himself, for at least a moment longer. Call it curiosity, call it manipulation, call it whatever you wanted.

"You don't... think you are?" Skepticism drips off the words, another long shard of obsidian balanced in Edwyn's arms. It doesn't quite cross Nate's face yet though, doesn't displace the naked curiosity narrowing his eyes. "What, you haven't tried those teeth out yet?" The grin on his face widens, showing off the same sharp teeth he's caught flashes of in the other man's mouth. "You're missing out."

Teasing is only fun if there's a reaction, a proper reaction, and as Edwyn is, Nate finds himself growing bored of it quickly, his curiosity rising up again. "So... your whole plan is just to follow me around? Okay then." A third piece of obsidian is lifted and deposited, the doctor letting his hands rest on top of the short pile sitting in Edwyn's arms, effectively rooting the man in place so Nate can stare at him, awaiting the answer.

It’s a strange encounter, but at least it gets the easiest part of his quest done, obsidian gathered up and ready to be made into a shrine. And he’s even met another member of the family. Two wins, as far as he’s concerned.

Done~
‘Cause god forbid you ever let me inside or there within
Heaven forbid you show your underbelly

Messages In This Thread
Ode to the Modern Man - by Nate - 11-02-2020, 07:02 AM
RE: Ode to the Modern Man - by Edwyn - 11-02-2020, 07:01 PM
RE: Ode to the Modern Man - by Nate - 11-04-2020, 06:52 AM
RE: Ode to the Modern Man - by Edwyn - 11-04-2020, 05:48 PM
RE: Ode to the Modern Man - by Nate - 11-05-2020, 07:37 AM
RE: Ode to the Modern Man - by Edwyn - 11-10-2020, 06:33 PM
RE: Ode to the Modern Man - by Nate - 11-10-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: Ode to the Modern Man - by Edwyn - 11-10-2020, 08:10 PM