(SE) we'll get loaded on the things that I can't change
naaaaaaate!!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
please remain calm, the end has arrived. we cannot save you, enjoy the ride.
this is the moment you've been waiting for, don't call it a warning. this is a war
They had picked the cliffs for good reason. Resilient enough, far enough away from the sea to cause too much flood damage, far enough away from Haulani and the Port to not be directly involved, far enough to be close and yet far enough away to be themselves. The task now was to decide where within the cliffs. It’s closer to dusk by the time they crest the hill leading up, the lighthouse in the distance shining a glimmering light, but Sunjata doesn’t look to it – doesn’t follow the familiar footpath toward their old home. No, they swing to the left a bit, closer to Haulani where cliffs jut out from the city that meld into the ones that watch over the sea.

Haai runs off ahead, yipping her playfulness as she bounds about. Sunjata meanwhile, tenderly pokes at the edge of his eye where the black eye Ronin had given him had become particularly tender. At least the swelling was down? Casting a quick glance toward Nate, the hand dropping from his eye, reaches to grab Nate’s and interlock his fingers with the Ascended’s. “In a cliff, huh?” He repeats, recalling the conversations they’d had over what to make. “I guess we just need to find which cliff looks particularly more like home?” He can’t help the glitter of amusement in his eyes, the way his tone is playful and excited, the way it edges in a slight smirk.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) we'll get loaded on the things that I can't change - by Sunjata - 11-02-2020, 07:20 AM