(SE) we'll get loaded on the things that I can't change
naaaaaaate!!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I know that Most feelings are fleeting, but I could make a home from this one
Enough of this walk is muscle memory that Nate can let his gaze wander as they move, shifting from the sea on one side of them to the cliffs on the other, his eyes sometimes finding Sunjata. His eye had finally started going down, but that didn’t mean Nate could avoid the pang of sympathy that thrummed through him every time he looks at his husband. Pemota races along above Haai, deceptively quick in her weightless dance, a stream of light and whistles trailing along behind her. A smiles been clinging to Nate’s face since they set out, warm, content, and it only settles deeper on his face as his eyes follow their companions playful route, racing along a path that straddles both well known and brand new.

He doesn’t even need to turn his head to notice Sunjata’s hand rising, it’s destination obvious. Much in the same way that doesn’t need to look when he lifts his own arm, elbowing the attuned’s side in an effort to get him to stop fucking with it. Nate does glance over when their fingers tangle together, his hand all but dropping into his husbands.

Managing to only barely stifle an endlessly fond sigh, Nate smiles as he repeats himself again. ”In a cliff, yea.” Some cheeky part of him considers just leaving it there, and refusing to go further, but another, far more eager part of him is excited to start planning. ”One where it curves, kind of. The less we have to change it, the better.” Sure, the point of this was to build something together, a place that could be a home, a place where they could grow together, even more than they already have, but that didn’t mean it had to be a chore to build. That was why location was so important, why Nate keeps his focus dancing ahead of them, instead of letting it be sucked into into the attuned.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) we'll get loaded on the things that I can't change - by Nate - 11-02-2020, 08:22 AM