(SE) we'll get loaded on the things that I can't change
naaaaaaate!!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
please remain calm, the end has arrived. we cannot save you, enjoy the ride.
this is the moment you've been waiting for, don't call it a warning. this is a war
The elbow from Nate jostles Sunjata’s fingers as they press against the edge of his shiner, hissing when the fingers press a bit too hard with the movement given. He’d asked for it, though, and he casts an innocent glance over toward Nate as he seeks out his husband’s hand. The question is aired, Nate’s confirmation a welcome distraction from the idle need to do something with his hands.

He squeezes the Ascended’s hand, watching their companions and their playful dance that edges closer toward the cliffs. “Like a V?” He asks, head tilting slightly, arm tugging Nate a bit closer. “A wing for business and a wing for pleasure?” The question comes out with some bit of truth to it, some idea forming in his mind, unable to keep the light teasing and playful tones, words drifting from his lips in a playful purr. “I like it.” He adds on, more serious now, gaze scanning the cliff edge. There’s a space where it dips that he guides them toward, stepping over the crunching of dry grasses.

How much will we need to dig it out?” His attention fully turning toward Nate now, soft steel scanning over his husbands face.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) we'll get loaded on the things that I can't change - by Sunjata - 11-02-2020, 08:30 PM