(SE) we'll get loaded on the things that I can't change
naaaaaaate!!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I know that Most feelings are fleeting, but I could make a home from this one
"Exactly like a V." Nate hums, his hips pressing in against his husband. Lifting their clasped hands out in front of them and reaching out with his free hand, the ascended lifting Sunjata's first finger. "Business," then the middle one, "pleasure." Barking out a soft laugh, Nate wiggles the finger poking out between the two he's lifted. "And a spot just for us, right in the middle of it." The soft laugh grows and grows, their hands dropping so Nate can instead pull Sunjata close, mindful of the bruises on his face when he picks a spot to press a quick kiss against.

As they follow the dip of the earth, creeping closer to their companions, Nate's laugh tapers off. This is a nice place., he thinks, We have good taste. A picture forms before his eyes, a home rising from the flat, warm and well built and utterly theirs. Some impossible to deny focus already has him looking at the spot with a more and more critical eye, and it comes to a head when Sunjata questions how far they'll have to dig. The ascended pulls himself away from his husband and steps around the space, looking up at the cliff rising above them, down towards the ocean drop off. Crouching, he squints, holds his thumb out as if he's taking some kind of measurements.

When he finally finishes with whatever mental calculations had been occupying him for nearly ten minutes now, his words roll off his tongue in the thickest version of his accent he can manage, completed by a self-satisfied smirk. "A coupla' feet. Maybe" his fingers point out towards Sunjata, emphasizing the guess involved, "maybe a yard." Surprising even himself, Nate manages to hold it; the crouch and the narrowed eyes and the emphasizing fingers.

The payoff comes when he finally laughs, helpless and nasally at first, before it blooms into something loud enough to echo around the cliffs, boisterous enough to knock him off balance and onto his ass. It takes him a long moment to get a hold of himself, to aim his grin and his gaze both at his husband. "This is gonna be great." He beams, face utterly radiant.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) we'll get loaded on the things that I can't change - by Nate - 11-03-2020, 05:44 AM