(SE) we'll get loaded on the things that I can't change
naaaaaaate!!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I know that Most feelings are fleeting, but I could make a home from this one
Their frantic calls aren't enough to do anything it seems, the figure that has to be Ru still running from them. Though, she's not running, it's the only way to describe it that makes sense. How else would they be unable to catch up with her, would she be able to simply slip from their view like a ghost? It made sense while they were sick, in the kind of way that twisted Nate's stomach into knots when he thought about it too long, but this... it's different.

Nate stumbles as they run, Sunjata's voice echoing in his ears when he loses his footing on a clump of grass and goes toppling into a small ravine, an almost dry trickle funnelling water from the jungle to the sea. This tumble doesn't have him laughing, though he's just as unhurt, sitting at the bottom of the shallow dip and waiting for his husband's face to appear to him.

"That... that was her, right?"
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) we'll get loaded on the things that I can't change - by Nate - 11-07-2020, 10:52 PM