a whisper of ghosts
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ludo

Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

"You are a rather dense man, sweetling," Ludo agrees, sitting cross-legged near Remi's body as the alchemist sits himself up and gets used to being properly alive once more. Drumming black fingers on bony knees, Ludo considers the Lullaby's request and hums thoughtfully, only for Remi to offer his own suggestions. "You must have very strange friends, if you do not want to share your location with them," it says with a crooked smile that does not belong on such a youthful face.

"And here I was all geared to make you some communication mirrors." With an exaggerated sigh, it leans back on its hands. "Very well, sweetling. We shall make you a charm to allow our flying messengers to find you more easily. I will need a raven feather - one of yours won't do. I'll also need something from each of those you'd like it to affect. Hair or a bit of clothing from yourself and that Dark Star, if it is just the two of you. That, and the sap from a Wicker Woman might just about do it."

Remi has received a quest from Ludo!

- Complete a thread getting a feather from a messenger raven
- Complete a thread collecting samples from those who would be included in the charm's radius
- Complete a thread collecting the sap from a Wicker Woman

Messages In This Thread
a whisper of ghosts - by Remi - 11-02-2020, 06:15 PM
RE: a whisper of ghosts - by Ludo - 11-03-2020, 11:31 AM
RE: a whisper of ghosts - by Remi - 11-03-2020, 04:31 PM
RE: a whisper of ghosts - by Ludo - 11-03-2020, 05:08 PM
RE: a whisper of ghosts - by Remi - 11-03-2020, 05:21 PM
RE: a whisper of ghosts - by Ludo - 11-03-2020, 05:30 PM
RE: a whisper of ghosts - by Remi - 11-03-2020, 05:44 PM
RE: a whisper of ghosts - by Ludo - 11-03-2020, 06:00 PM
RE: a whisper of ghosts - by Remi - 11-03-2020, 06:10 PM