{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
He had not necessarily expected a hawk to come winging down from the clear, cold sky, but with the squirrels that seemed to abound in the area he wouldn't have been terribly shocked, if the bird hadn't flared its wings to land so near him - and if it didn't look so familiar. The bard wasn't exactly surprised when the hawk became a man, not after what he'd seen at Rory's farm, but he liked to think he still would have controlled his expression to one of pleasant curiosity even if he hadn't know what to expect.

Rosy cheeked, bright eyed, and bushy tailed... Jigano stifled the snort of amusement at how youthful the cold made the young man look as he nodded politely to Remi's smile of greeting. The first words out of the pup's mouth though, finally caught the bard by surprise, and he cocked a silver brow at the abrupt warning. "Well, of course the stories say that. Probably even true. I'd hoped to have some proof of that, though - if I backtrack and the twine suddenly disappears under a hedge instead of staying on the path it will be something more concrete than 'I got lost and I'm almost certain it wasn't my fault.'" He grinned, shrugging, and nodded for Remi to join him as he continued walking, paying out the string behind him.

"I admit to being a bit intrigued by the talking rodents, though. Aside from them moving too fast for me to catch, is their advice truly so dangerous?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Jigano - 01-18-2019, 06:53 PM