{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"I saw it myself." Remi said not looking or sounding even remotely defensive as others might, given that he wasn't immediately taken at his word. Though as Jigano continued, a sunny smile spread radiantly across his lips, dimpling his cheeks and alighting his eyes with amusement as he shook his curly head. "Ahh yes, much better to be able to concretely say it was not your fault that you got lost. I am not sure how that knowledge will help you get out when they do move though." Remi said, glancing over his shoulder as if expecting the hedges to move and punctuate his point.

Falling in step next to the bard, Remi grimaced. "When I was here last they had lured a child in. She followed them thinking they perhaps had something to show her. Really they were leading her into the heart of the maze where some beast is rumoured to live. Worse, when she tried to leave they began to attack her. With the shifting hedges she found herself quite lost and defenseless against them." Looking towards another squirrel which had popped up to watch their progress, Remi frowned at it deeply before turning back to Jigano. "They even make use of crude tools to attack with."

REMI
How do you steal what you really want
When what you really want is free?

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Remi - 01-18-2019, 07:35 PM