{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Jigano hadn't realized that Remi had been speaking of personal experience, but he snorted at the lad's sunnily missing the point. "And to have proof to write down, explaining to those that will be here after we have gone. Not simply 'the hedges must have moved' but 'the hedges moved and this is how you know it.' It's not like others will know our names and be inclined to trust our words alone." The lorekeeper continued to walk, carefully paying out the twine in the middle of the path beside him as he went. He glanced over, curious as Remi recounted his earlier adventure, a small frown creasing his brow.

"Strange... they sound almost like familiars of some sort for whatever might be there. When you fly overhead have you ever noticed anything that it could be?" Some areas, like the one they were approaching, were overgrown enough that only a small bird might have been able to navigate out through the top of the walls. He glanced around again to check on the squirrels, but they were alone for the moment - or at least, the little creatures were well-hidden as they watched. "And tools... I admit, I'm having a hard time imagining it. What sorts of tools would a squirrel use to attack a man? A thorn-sword?" It was the best he could come up with, a mild joke but he was taking Remi seriously. He was certainly staying alert as they followed the curve of the maze. When they came to an intersection, the bard went right, using one of the hedge-thorns to help pin the twine firmly in place to the ground at the T-junction's center.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Jigano - 01-18-2019, 09:06 PM