{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

As Jigano softly reprimanded Remi's line of thinking, the alchemist furrowed his brow thoughtfully, eyelashes fluttering as he considered. Truthfully he didn't quite understand. After all, what more was there to say after the hedges move? How do you know the hedges have moved? Why because they've moved. A more clever mind would have said the justification was rather circular. Remi however merely thought it sounded a bit poetic, like a rhyme from a child's tale. "Ahh." Remi vocalized with a rather bashful smile, offering Jigano a lopsided shrug for his silence. "I had always thought..." Chuckling under his breath, Remi's smile widened bashfully as he shook his head. "I suppose I always thought books could be trusted." Scratching behind his head, he nibbled the inside of his lip to keep his rather absurd grin from widening. "It sounds a bit silly now though. Only...Well, growing up I was never allowed into places where books and things were kept. The first time I entered the library in Northaven was only a few months ago actually." With another sheepish shrug, the alchemist laughed under his breath again kicking at a bit of snow. Though Remi seemed as though he was aware of how naive his thinking had been, he didn't seem inclined to be overly embarrassed by it. He was a commoner through and through and had never striven to be more than that. Even now with his obvious shortfalls being amusingly brought to light, still he did not shy away from who and what he was.

"No I have not." Remi said shaking his head. "Now that there is snow on the ground I was hoping to see tracks. It is why I came out today actually."

With a grin, Remi nodded. "More or less, yes. And I was not a man at a time, but a hawk still. In order to lead the girl from the maze I had to be above her. Sharpened sticks and thorns work better against a body defended only by feathers. Because she could not run fast enough, I would land to try and distract and fend off the creatures." As they came to the intersection, Remi watched doubtfully as Jigano marked their trail, but said nothing.

REMI
How do you steal what you really want
When what you really want is free?

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Remi - 01-18-2019, 09:51 PM