{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Remi was not the philosophical nor argumentative type. As he listened to Jigano, briefly and unsurprisingly thoughts of Loren sifted through his thoughts. Loren who was as learned as Jigano was surely, who was as good with words, who knew so much. As he had many a time with the duke, Remi felt that dampening and coldly-wet sensation that came with the realization of just how mismatched two people could be. That Remi had even argued with Jigano's methods made him swallow uncertainly and silently reprimand himself. This might not be Northaven and he might not be thought of as a commoner here, but he still had a place in this world surely. He was a simple alchemist and nothing more. "Ahh." Remi hummed with a nod. "A good plan."

Blinking in surprise as Jigano mentioned Northwind, Remi's lashed fluttered as his pale gaze scanned awestruck across Jigano's. "Ah..yes." Remi said with a nod, feeling that flush of uncertainty prickling the back of his skull. So knowledgeable that it made the alchemist want to feign an excuse and depart. Instead he simply cleared his throat. "Not...that I was not allowed. But places like that were never meant for people like me." Remi wasn't sure where Jigano had received his information from, but surely no account of Northaven could go without an account of their rigid hierarchy? Or perhaps, if the story was told by a baron or a duke they simply forgot that there were those lower than they were.

"I could create you some?" Remi implored, hands raising slightly as if they were somehow relevant to his magic. Eager to obey and be useful as always, the alchemist missed the reluctant and perhaps skeptical tone in Jigano's voice. Pausing, Remi suddenly felt naked without his bag and his sketchbook, feeling as though if he had it, he might...what? Show that he had neater handwriting than the bard? Show that he too could be interested and thoughtful about things?

Furrowing his brows and trying to displace this odd uncomfortableness that had settled over him, Remi looked up with eyes that suddenly turned predatory gold at the sound of the squirrel. Bristling, if he had ears to flatten he indeed would have. Instead, he glanced stone-faced towards Jigano and nodded. "The stories I heard said as much. She was only about a quarter of the way through when I found her. But it took us twice as long to get out. I think...perhaps that the hedges and the squirrels perhaps work together? Some sort of symbiotic relationship maybe..?"

REMI
How do you steal what you really want
When what you really want is free?

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Remi - 01-19-2019, 03:44 AM