{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Jigano listened intently, though he didn't bother hiding his surprise - either at how common shapeshifters were, or at how they were treated. "Well," he murmured softly, when Remi had finished. "There's certainly no such hierarchy here, thankfully. And, for what it's worth, I'm a commoner, too." He smiled finding no more shame in the truth than the pup had. "My parents were immigrants, Outlanders of a sort, and my father was a smith. My mother was a wisewoman and healer of minor hurts and ailments, for those who lived on the outskirts or out in the farms near our home. But I am aware of no high status or noble blood anywhere in my ancestry." Not that he knew much about his ancestors at all; his parents had not spoken of them beyond his grandparents, not as individuals. And of course, he had been born a shapeshifter, too... not that he was willing to share that information with anyone, no matter how wide-eyed and innocent. "But I daresay there is no one here to keep either of us from using this library. Not that they could keep me out if there were." His grin turned sly and just a touch wicked, a flicker of a younger and less jaded man shining through for a moment before the offer of armor had him clumsily disengaging.

"Fair," Jigano acknowledged his own danger with a little smile. "I had considered bringing others but this is more of a... personal sort of quest. It didn't seem right to ask my friends to endanger themselves on my account, and in truth most of those I'm closest to aren't really warriors." Excepting Edy, of course, and Rory... but he was a little terrified of the fiery girl getting fed up with the maze and trying to set the entire thing ablaze with them still in it. And Rory was still recovering from that meeting for his dead (?) friend.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Jigano - 01-19-2019, 05:59 AM