{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Picturing the library now as some sort of strange petting zoo made Remi chuckle. About to make a quip about cleaning up after the books, his smile fell away as he exhaled the breath he hadn't quite realized he was hiding. Books made him think of the library and of course libraries made him think of Loren. He wished he could think fondly of how frustrated and horrified the duke would be by a bunch of possibly messy and unkempt books, but instead he merely felt that hollow of emotion left by Frey.

"Ahh well, I am not sure I am one for heroics." Remi said mildly, completely unaware of the pattern of his actions that suggested otherwise. Efas herb? The alchemist tilted his head in a remarkably avian way, eyelashes flittering. "A healing plant, if I remember correctly? I believe Isla mentioned it once." Though truthfully Remi couldn't be sure. The flora and fauna of this new place was quite overwhelming already.

"Mmm." Remi agreed emphatically with a nod. There was a time he had thought his life in Northaven had been exciting; that pulling a freshly-stabbed Ronin out of a tussle and dragging him to the healers was an afternoon to be remembered. Now though it seemed he couldn't step out of his door without falling down any number of rabbit holes. "I would even settle for hard, but uninteresting." The alchemist added with a boyish shrug.

Glancing towards the bard, Remi pursed his lips and tried to recall. He'd been more focused on getting the lay of the land itself rather than any specific details about it. "I do not recall." Remi said apologetically. "It was in the early days of having arrived here and I was trying to get a feel for the size of this place. But that was when I found the child. I have not been back since. At least, not since that strange ice-cave mishap."

REMI
How do you steal what you really want
When what you really want is free?

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Remi - 01-19-2019, 07:17 PM