{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Chuckling, Remi nodded. "Yes. Originally it was a magical item my friend Ronin—Ronin Taliesen?—brought in. He asked if I could increase the items range. How it suddenly became a lobster I will never know, but he seems quite taken with her. She's the mascot of his guildhall now I believe." The alchemist added with a wry grin.

The contemplative hmmmm under his breath, the alchemist silently contemplated the bard's question. It was one he'd given a great deal of thought to, but still the idea felt quite unformed in his thoughts. Verbalizing made them feel even shakier, but he had asked for Jigano's thoughts on the matter, and it was entirely possible given his friendship with both Sam and Isla that perhaps he knew more than the alchemist did about the Ascended.

"Something physical on his body, which could tell his nerves to feel again. In principle it does not seem so different than the numbing agent I made for Isla; both change how the brain interprets the signals from the body...I would never test it on Sam, nor Isla. Not on any of them actually. So perhaps a trip back down to the shrine we uncovered in the underground would be required but..." Running a hand across his jaw, Remi sighed slightly as his fingers rubbed against the day-old growth on his face. "The physical ramifications could be problematic. I assume that the ascended do not feel physical sensations anymore because of how their bodies react. After all, they can endure their bones being broken or skin being torn without blinking. To restore sensation would be to put them in situations where they would feel indescribable amounts of pain. But it is the mental pain I worry about more. For Sam anyways." He added a bit tentatively, brows furrowed in a gentle mask of confused consideration.

REMI
How do you steal what you really want
When what you really want is free?

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Remi - 01-24-2019, 07:11 PM