[se] and it hurts me when I move my jaw
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
zephyr

"That ain't what I said-" Gods, how'd he get it so fucking wrong? Literally the opposite of what you meant, and you feel yourself growing more and more frustrated as the unrecognized misunderstandings deepen. As far as you're concerned Jata tuned out the moment you tried to offer anything like criticism, which, why even have a council, then? And yeah, you feel bad (really bad) for him and the shit he's ben through, but at the end of the day he's made a choice to make a new home here.

Or so you thought.

You open and close your mouth a few times, frustration and guilt and general aggravation warring over your face as Jata turns his back. Fucking Flood of bullshittery, that's what this kid is. Fucking pain in your ass. And yet you can't think of anything to say to turn this mess around. Eventually you decide to keep quiet, clenching your jaw tight and running your hand through your salt-and-pepper curls. Between him and Sam your hair is gonna go stark white by the end of the year. Is this what it would have been like, had Ray become a teenager?

Maybe you dodged a bullet after all.

{fin!}
give your heart to a wanderer
who found your soul and called it home

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] and it hurts me when I move my jaw - by Zephyr - 12-16-2020, 10:20 PM