[se] until I learned to be more
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
a lion-hearted girl
Another wandered along the beach, and her eyes narrowed in speculation, head rising from the base of the lantern, sticks piled together, tied by string. Her brows rose a little, not subtle, upon realization of the other individual. She was further surprised when he advanced towards her, and Fangorn grumbled again, another incoherent slide along the sand, so they were both turned to glance at Zeph.

Different features angled thereafter; a tilt of her head. “I didn’t expect to see you on the ship.” A light little smirk there, and if she were fanged and attuned the edges of her spirit would be lined in the subtle ferocity. Instead, it’s just a Cheshire figment, emboldened and audacious. For it was the truth – she hadn’t; and the trip had been a wild, reeling force anyway.

But then towards his inquiry, her eyes drifting along the artifact in his grasp – same reasons, same measures, same machinations. She grabbed hold of Clem’s, leaving him room if he chose to sit, and for safety’s purposes, because she couldn’t lose the precious thing. “Making a lantern,” the smile disappeared, a little shrug drifting through her shoulders. “For Eloise.” The fellow crew member, lost amongst the waves (ironic, really; because she shouldn’t have been). “What about you?”
ready for a fight
MELITA

Messages In This Thread
[se] until I learned to be more - by Melita - 11-07-2020, 09:31 PM
RE: [se] until I learned to be more - by Zephyr - 11-07-2020, 10:31 PM
RE: [se] until I learned to be more - by Melita - 11-07-2020, 11:12 PM
RE: [se] until I learned to be more - by Zephyr - 11-10-2020, 06:49 PM
RE: [se] until I learned to be more - by Melita - 11-10-2020, 10:23 PM
RE: [se] until I learned to be more - by Zephyr - 11-15-2020, 06:53 PM
RE: [se] until I learned to be more - by Melita - 11-15-2020, 11:13 PM
RE: [se] until I learned to be more - by Zephyr - 11-24-2020, 07:18 PM
RE: [se] until I learned to be more - by Melita - 11-24-2020, 11:25 PM