[se] or to defy everything
For Sunjata
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Melita
they should have checked the ashes
of the women they burned alive
The uncertainties were gone, vanquished, about the ghosts, about the images, about everything else when the simmering edges began to consume. She set her tongue behind her teeth and fumed, the embers kindling, stoking, building along her eyes, and one would be able to tell the family resemblance in the depths of impulsive, impetuous angles. The audacious curl to her fists continued, and the deep breaths only fueled the flames – soon she’d be an inferno, wretched and belligerent, contemptuous, pinnacles of wrath, the maddening ilk – so unlike her mother, so unlike her sister, so entrenched in her anger. “With everything? How am I supposed to know if you don’t -,” and then something clicked in her brain, intertwining within the married aspect. “Married? You got married?!” And any other time she would’ve been happy for him, for Nate, for them, but it felt like a brutal swing into her heart, into her soul. “Well, fucking congratulations!”

She picked up a stone and hurled it in his direction, indifferent if it hit, left a mark, left a bruise, her own tirade building. “I tried to take care of you and Nate. I found him in Halo and brought him home. I went to find a lily for the cure. I had to help repair the Ark, and nearly flew out of the crow’s nest. I attempted to save your ass from ghost whales.” Busy? Weren’t they all god damned busy? But she’d gone to the lengths of a roar now, standing on the opposite sides of the Miana Pool, perhaps so she wouldn’t pursue murder. Fangorn kept following, grumbling after her, attempting to pacify and soothe, but it was too far, too much. “So it’s my fault I didn’t know you were magically becoming governor? Or secretly getting married?” The youth threw another rock, listened to it hit the pool, ignored the ringing laughter, the chiming bells coming from it. “Fuck you.”
because it takes a single wild ember
to bring a whole wildfire to life

Messages In This Thread
[se] or to defy everything - by Melita - 11-08-2020, 11:08 AM
RE: [se] or to defy everything - by Sunjata - 11-08-2020, 09:35 PM
RE: [se] or to defy everything - by Melita - 11-08-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: [se] or to defy everything - by Sunjata - 11-08-2020, 10:41 PM
RE: [se] or to defy everything - by Melita - 11-08-2020, 10:52 PM
RE: [se] or to defy everything - by Sunjata - 11-08-2020, 11:30 PM
RE: [se] or to defy everything - by Melita - 11-08-2020, 11:48 PM
RE: [se] or to defy everything - by Sunjata - 11-09-2020, 12:18 AM
RE: [se] or to defy everything - by Melita - 11-09-2020, 12:54 AM