[se] or to defy everything
For Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
all that we got is a dream and a glock and we don't believe anything that they say
His tirade continues, pausing only as she begins to speak, his gaze narrowing on her as it hits and understands – some snarl coming from her lips about the mention of a marriage. And honestly? Sunjata didn’t remember it either. The ring still sits on his finger, the ceremony a brief blip of the sickness that blotted everything out except for the color of Nate’s single eye, the excitement that lay therein. His lip curls, frustration brimming to the surface. “I don’t even remember it.” As if it helps, that she hadn’t known and Sunjata had went and done it and couldn’t remember a damn thing from it aside from Nate’s eyes. That’s it.

There’s a stone that’s thrown at him, he doesn’t move out of its way as it careens toward him. Instead, he feels the skin on his shoulder and chest beginning to shift to the dragon that lingers under his skin, armor interlocking over each other as it pushes its way up his neck and down his tattooed arm that the rock bounces off of. His gaze remains narrow as she offers her own excuses. “So, again, Melita, how the fuck is it my fault?” If she couldn’t go out of her way to find him and he couldn’t go out of his to find her?

It was like an endless game of tag where the result was simply more frustrating the longer it went on.

I want to say it’s mutual, but you’re acting like a child about it.” As much as he hates it, the frustration and exhaustion that builds up in him, the paranoia, it brings out that Korofian within him, like his father. Always like his stupid father, stubborn and ridiculous. “Maybe I’d be more prone to seeking you out if it wasn’t a constant barrage about how terrible of a person I am.” A raise of his brow at her, stepping forward to the edge of the Miana to peer at her, arms bracing on the edge of the rocks that lead into the pool. Maybe it was better that Nate was the favorite uncle, after all.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
[se] or to defy everything - by Melita - 11-08-2020, 11:08 AM
RE: [se] or to defy everything - by Sunjata - 11-08-2020, 09:35 PM
RE: [se] or to defy everything - by Melita - 11-08-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: [se] or to defy everything - by Sunjata - 11-08-2020, 10:41 PM
RE: [se] or to defy everything - by Melita - 11-08-2020, 10:52 PM
RE: [se] or to defy everything - by Sunjata - 11-08-2020, 11:30 PM
RE: [se] or to defy everything - by Melita - 11-08-2020, 11:48 PM
RE: [se] or to defy everything - by Sunjata - 11-09-2020, 12:18 AM
RE: [se] or to defy everything - by Melita - 11-09-2020, 12:54 AM
RE: [se] or to defy everything - by Sunjata - 11-09-2020, 03:43 AM
RE: [se] or to defy everything - by Melita - 11-09-2020, 11:19 AM