{SE} I thought I was done with lectures
Seasonal thread 1
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
drinking champagne from the fire escape, watching all my troubles rain down
He sidles up beside her, casting an easy and bright grin her way, shoving his hands into his pockets. “Mm, no. Zeph’s been busy lately. Jus’ out for a walk.” He offers, peering ahead down the beach and watching the waves crash against the edges, spilling across the pale sands until her question reaches him and his head tilts back toward her with interest.

Ludo and whispers, huh? It was intriguing, and his red brows furrow as he considers what it means, honeyed eyes focusing on her face before he looks out over the sand again. “’ve heard a bit from those on th’docks.” He murmurs, lips pursing briefly before he shrugs his shoulders, shakes his head. “’aven’t heard anythin’ personally tho.” It was an interesting test though, and if Milo spends a few moments extra trying to extend his senses into reaching something else, well… That was that.

So far he’s got nothing though. “Ludo does like t’play games. Suppose it’d make sense, yeah? Didja hear ‘r see anythin’?” His gaze lands back on the waves as they crash along the beach, giving her the ability to choose whether or not to answer without trying to read it in her face.
everyone i know's got somewhere to go
I'm here with my head in the clouds
MILO

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Ray - 11-08-2020, 06:15 PM
RE: {SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Milo - 11-10-2020, 08:04 AM