{SE} I thought I was done with lectures
Seasonal thread 1
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

A panther in the night, a fire burning bright.

Ray took the doll back and carefully placed it in her bag. She felt oddly attached to little thing. Ray wondered why Ludo had left it out. Was she meant to find it as a warning of what was to come? "It wasn't too terrible. Kind of unnerving but not really bad." She said, regaining some of her normal energy. It had actually been nice to speak with her parents. Emotionally draining and mentally taxing, but rather nice. Ray snorted when at Milo's words. "You know that only makes it sound like you have an embarrassing scream. Do you scream like a little girl?" She teased. She could see him having and incredibly high-pitched scream that was worthy of black-mail.

Ray was about to make another joke at his expense  when something occurred to her. "I'm actually beginning to wonder if seeing the doll is the trigger for seeing these specters and things. But I have no proof of that." She shared her theory, still thinking deeply on it. Ray then noticed Milo's eyes had locked on the waves. Following his line of sight, she saw the apparition and hummed. "Well fuck. Another spooky thing. What are the chances that we're lucky and that it just the shadow of the waves?" She sighed deeply. "I have a hunch leaving won't make that thing go away. Hell it might follow us.  I'm going to take a closer look." Ray declared and then began to cautiously approach the shadow.

r a y

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
—Albert Camus

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Ray - 11-08-2020, 06:15 PM
RE: {SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Ray - 11-11-2020, 10:26 PM