{SE} I thought I was done with lectures
Seasonal thread 1
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

A panther in the night, a fire burning bright.

Ray rolled her eyes at Milo's unwillingness to go forward. Oh she understood perfectly. This entire situation was unnerving and her instincts were telling her to get the hell out of dodge. But information was important for her trade. And the more she could get, the better off she would be with whatever Ludo was up to. Ray felt a shiver go down her spine when the specter spoke. She had not been expecting a response. Much less one like that. "Well that came straight out of a horror story." She commented, her eyes widening. Ray had to stifle a laugh at Milo's response to the invitation.

Ray turned back to the specter. "Sorry, I didn't bring any swimwear. I can't play in the water." Internally though she was repeating, fuck no, fuck no, fuck no. What had he gotten herself into? Wasn't curiosity killed the cat a saying for a reason? "Any chance you recognize them? I recognized the specters I saw earlier. But I don't know this one." She asked Milo curiously, still keeping a careful eye on the shadow. Ray was wondering if all specters were tied to who saw them or if they were random.

r a y

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
—Albert Camus

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Ray - 11-08-2020, 06:15 PM
RE: {SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Ray - 11-12-2020, 05:21 PM