{SE} I thought I was done with lectures
Seasonal thread 1
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
drinking champagne from the fire escape, watching all my troubles rain down
Toldya it was a shit idea.” Milo says, though where humor typically sat, there was a bit of honest shakenness as the figure disintegrates for the time being at Ray’s denial of playing with it. Milo almost wishes he could breathe a sigh of relief at the sight of it gone, but he can’t, instead he steps forward to stand beside Ray and peer at the place where it had left. “No, not a clue.” He had thought, maybe, it was a familiar face, but he can’t confirm it. Nobody comes to mind immediately that he might suggest the specter chose to appear as.

He huffs a quiet sigh, ready to turn around when the specter is standing right behind them, Milo jumping like a cat out of his skin. “Whothefuck’reyou?!” It comes out rushed and panicked, thrust together as he reaches for Ray to try and tug her away from whatever the fuck it was Ludo was playing at. 'No-one and everyone all the same.' The voice is enough that poor Milo's skin races with goosebumps and worry.
everyone i know's got somewhere to go
I'm here with my head in the clouds
MILO

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Ray - 11-08-2020, 06:15 PM
RE: {SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Milo - 11-13-2020, 03:27 AM