{SE} I thought I was done with lectures
Seasonal thread 1
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

A panther in the night, a fire burning bright.

Ray hummed. Guess that theory was a bust. She gave a sigh of relief as the specter vanished, tense muscles relaxing. She was just as unnerved as Milo it seemed. "Thank fuck. I was beginning to wonder if that creature was about to kill us." Just as she said that it appeared once more without warning. "Fuck!" Ray let Milo tug her, grabbing him as well until they both had taken a step back and distanced themselves from the specter.  

Ray gulped when the shadow spoke, its voice made an uncontrollable shiver go down her spine.  Ray felt her heart race and her mind scrambled to come up with a way out of this. Maybe if she kept the thing talking it'd be too busy to kill them? It was worth a shot at least. "No one and everyone? Does that mean your identity shifts or that each person perceives you differently?" Ray asked, genuinely curious, new theories forming already.

r a y

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
—Albert Camus

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Ray - 11-08-2020, 06:15 PM
RE: {SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Ray - 11-13-2020, 09:50 PM