{SE} I thought I was done with lectures
Seasonal thread 1
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

A panther in the night, a fire burning bright.

Ray's heart races with adrenaline as she and Milo put some distance between themselves and the specter. As Milo yells at the being, Ray observers it carefully. She memorizes every detail of its appearance that she can, hoping that she can figure out what this creature is at later date. When its not basically threatened their lives and scaring the fuck out of them that is.

When the creature replies to her inquiries, Ray shivers and puts that information away for later use. "Cool." She manages to squeak out somehow, shocking herself when her voice only mildly shakes. When the specter vanishes again, Ray's hackles raise. "Oh fuck." She takes in their surroundings warily. Where did that fucker go?!?

Ray nods her head vigorously to Milo. "Absolutely. Let's get the hell out of here. And keep your eyes peeled. Who knows if that thing will show up again." Ray said grimly, her voice shaking slightly. Her heart was still pounding in her ears.

r a y

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
—Albert Camus

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Ray - 11-08-2020, 06:15 PM
RE: {SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Ray - 11-16-2020, 07:05 PM