Take a Break With Me
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
phoebe
Sleep and I shall soothe you, calm you, and annoint you
Chugging wine wasn't her usual style to be sure, but today it seemed fitting. Plus she wanted to. So she did. Because she was an adult, Bastien, you stupid idiot. The thought alone made her take another sip, though she was already starting to feel the warmth of her previous glass. Phoebe was definitely a lightweight, but for a quick buzz that worked in her favor.

"Yes, Safrin. Though I'm shocked he knew her name." she said with a huff, swirlling the red liquid in her glass. Of course, the downside of having a slight buzz was she got distracted more easily. "Is this even good? I don't usually get red but that is all there was." she asked him, eyeing the glass she held skeptically with a pout.

But Remi brought the conversation back to the topic at hand. "Yes!" she said shrilly. All of it! All of it made her mad. "I mean, mostly the manipulative. I got used to people yelling at me and slamming doors in my face at finishing school because I was the only common girl there." she said, wrinkling her nose. Stupid snobby blueblood girls. "But Bastien is off telling everyone, so he tells me, telling everyone that he saw this Safrin and that they all need to have sex or whatever to worship her. So I get confused because that seems more like a Frey thing, so I asked him if that is what Safrin said she wanted." she stopped and took another healthy sip of her wine.

She turned her head to look her friend dead in the eyes. "And do you know what that dumb-dumb had the audacity to say, to me, a woman? He said, no joke, I mean it, he said: 'Oh I don't know but she is really pretty.'" Phoebe's face went deadpan for a moment before her nose wrinkled and brow furrowed again. "She's pretty?! You met a goddess and all you're stupid face has to say is she's pretty??" Phoebe said shrilly.

"So yeah, I'm mad about that! He acts like he knows everything but he doesn't know! He just wants to have sex with a lot of people. Which, fine, sure, that isn't my business but then tell people that is how you worship because you want to have a lot of sex! Otherwise it sounds like Safrin told him so and more importantly! she stretched her arm out, the wine sloshing dangerously in her glass, "He wants to lead people in worship of a goddess that he doesn't even know what she wants or likes! What if it makes her mad?! It doesn't just endanger him it endangers everyone who follows him!"

Suddenly she teared up, and it shocked even her. So much that it stopped her rant. Her arm came back to her side and she glared down at her glass. "People could get hurt." she said more quietly.

Remi

Messages In This Thread
Take a Break With Me - by Phoebe - 01-18-2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Take a Break With Me - by Remi - 01-19-2019, 12:15 AM
RE: Take a Break With Me - by Phoebe - 01-19-2019, 12:29 AM
RE: Take a Break With Me - by Remi - 01-19-2019, 12:36 AM
RE: Take a Break With Me - by Phoebe - 01-19-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: Take a Break With Me - by Remi - 01-19-2019, 01:06 AM
RE: Take a Break With Me - by Phoebe - 01-19-2019, 02:11 AM
RE: Take a Break With Me - by Remi - 01-19-2019, 03:00 AM
RE: Take a Break With Me - by Phoebe - 01-19-2019, 03:22 PM
RE: Take a Break With Me - by Remi - 01-20-2019, 07:47 PM