on the ashes of the dreams they burned
for Ludo!
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 74 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
The sound of iron shots is stuck in my head
The thunder of the drums dictates
He’d taken too long – been caught in wave upon wave of restrictions, afflictions, and anguish. It should’ve happened a season before, but between sickness, hazy, foggy memories, and potential for ruination, he’d waited.

But now there was no more reason to.

The monolith and unicorn marched along the tundra’s grounds, to a place and pocket of familiarity, to the Sea of Glass, a beacon, an exploration, what felt like lifetimes ago. The last time he’d journeyed to this shrine had been amongst and amidst with loved ones, as they braced for uncertainty, as they clambered for wisdom and sagacity, and he wasn’t sure if he’d found it yet. He couldn’t be positive if this moment was a step in the right direction, or more foolishness. More room for broken, rancorous edges.

It wouldn’t be the first time he’d attempted to call for Ludo – though the last had been with Kiada too, along the depths of the Greatwood and its haunting, poignant eaves. This time, as he knelt before the frozen baubles, he placed the trinkets, the toys, before them. They were remarkably similar to the shapes he’d contorted and created for Rexanna’s child a season before – a unicorn, a dragon, and now including a sea panther, with the heads, legs, and bodies capable of being taken apart and rendered back together again. A deep rumble began in his chest, and exuded into the snow, an extension of a long, withering exhale, as if the apprehension had already begun to coil in his throat. “Ludo, may I have the opportunity to speak with you?”

--

Deimos is here to see Ludo!

Can I use the roll advantage earned in teeth and bones? Thank you!
The rhythm of the falls, the number of dead
The rising of the horns, ahead

Messages In This Thread
on the ashes of the dreams they burned - by Deimos - 11-09-2020, 11:38 PM