(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life
Belril Sylminar
Alchemist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Belril
Every day's a challenge
But I always seem to get through
"Out of the way, yes...that's also good for plants that are still dependent on some amount of sunlight, though?" Belril shook his head at that, a look of frustration showing on his face and a annoyed groan coming out of his throat. "Doesn't help that where I've been staying for the year isn't even any place above ground, so I can't even bring some of the more delicate plants inside and have them in like...a windowsill or something."

He didn't want to bring up that he didn't have a proper place to stay, or anything suggesting it, but his frustrations were beginning to rise. So much work, only for one season of Deepfrost to just about wipe everything out didn't appeal to him, not in the least.

He then blinked and thought about the times he went to Torchline, managing to find empty areas that he was able to grab decent soil from. "...it would take going through the portals to get back to Torchline, but I have learned, that while a wagon or something along those lines won't be able to go through, you can take with you anything you can carry. I might be able to set up another field somewhere in Torchline...just don't know where yet." He then looked up before continuing his musings by saying, "Might also be able to convince an old friend of mine in Halo to let me borrow some of the land she uses to feed the kids she cares for, while giving a portion of the crops grown to the place for using the land."
Each day's a balancing act
Of good and bad events

Messages In This Thread
(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Belril - 11-10-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: (Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Belril - 11-17-2020, 03:51 AM