(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sacrifice what you are for what you can become
Henry paused to let Belril think out loud about the choices he had for his crops. All the while, he could only think of how, surely, he could invite the young boy to plant them on the farm. He seemed altruistic, though self-preserving. Belril couldn't be faulted for that, though; he didn't seem to have anyone to look out for him. Henry's brow furrowed. Couldn't he look out for him, even if just a little? Clearly, he needed someone like that.

Torchline was a far cry from the home Belril had made in the Hollowed Grounds and, there had to be a reason for that. Halo, even if he had connections there, would still be harsh and .. far worse than the Grounds for growing crops. There was probably no ideal place in Caido for a young boy to try to get on his feet. Just as there were people like Henry, offering to help and to befriend, there would also be people looking to take advantage or harm.

"Belril," he started, scanning the field once more before he met dark brown eyes once again, "If I extend you a place to grow your crops... would you accept it? I know you may not know me very well, so I can only imagine your hesitance but, I'd like to offer that as an option - for however long you need. If you can give some form of help or charity, whether it's just helping me with the sheep or giving us a bit of your crops, my parents would be more than happy to welcome you. The agricultural community here may be small but, we Walkers do our best to support it."
HENRY

Messages In This Thread
(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Belril - 11-10-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: (Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Henry - 11-18-2020, 03:30 AM