(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life
Belril Sylminar
Alchemist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Belril
Every day's a challenge
But I always seem to get through
Belril fell silent upon being asked if he would like to borrow some of his family's land, really studying Henry now as he thought in his head. "...I also do a bit of my own alchemy, so if someone gets hurt, becomes ill in certain ways or overworks themselves, I might be able to help make them feel a fair bit better as well...doesn't always work, though...since I'm still learning."

More that I still don't have much strength in my magic, but not sharing that yet, he added in his head.

He then looked over towards the crops he had, glancing over them as a whole. "...I would feel better if this was ran by your family first before anything's done, I don't want to surprise them with such a transfer." He then looked towards Henry with a sheepish smile and added, "Though, if they are fine with it, I might not have to shrink the crops just to be able to carry and hide them, either. I would need about four times the space, though...and I have an idea for something temporary which could have the same effect as a greenhouse that could be taken down come Deepfrost's end."

Admittedly, the 'wild garden' that Belril had out here was a fairly decent size to begin with, hidden largely by the various wild grains and plants that were allowed to grow at the same time and in roughly the same spaces as the crops.
Each day's a balancing act
Of good and bad events

Messages In This Thread
(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Belril - 11-10-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: (Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Belril - 11-18-2020, 04:57 PM