(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sacrifice what you are for what you can become
Henry's face lifted up in obvious interest at the mere mention of alchemy. Impressive, for someone so young to have any knowledge of that. With that, Belril could definitely offer some skills that were unique to others. That was probably how he managed on his own efficiently enough to stay afloat. Henry nodded, offering an understanding smile when Belril added that he was still learning, "Of course." He had spent much of his life well aware of his abilities, since he'd gotten them from his parents but, even so... he had much to learn.

His expression faltered when Belril expressed concern for running it by the rest of Henry's family. He wanted to reassure Belril that it was fine but, he knew that would not be convincing. Nothing other than the approval of the Walkers who owned the farm would assure the boy. "Alright," Henry let out a long, breathy sigh through his nostrils, relenting to that notion. Someday he would inherit the farm and he would be able to confidently share its bounties with others. For now, though, he did have to abide by the way his father wanted him to run it.

"If we put our heads together, we can come up with a solution for Deepfrost," he agreed enthusiastically, turning away from the crops but still facing Belril, "Well, I have to get going. Meet me back here tomorrow around the same time, and I promise you I'll return with good news. Okay? Stay safe out there, Belril." He smiled and reached out to gently touch the boy's shoulder in encouragement, knowing he was a bit jumpy about physical contact.

Without waiting for an answer, Henry walked forward a few feet. In a flash of feathers and wings, he was gone, taking to the air with a loud cry as if to say farewell.

FIN.
HENRY

Messages In This Thread
(Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Belril - 11-10-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: (Open) Fields are a Canvas for Life - by Henry - 11-19-2020, 05:07 AM