Personal Quest It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Grinning at Bastien, Amun snorted at the artist's joke. "Don't let Wessex hear you. She might start to think I'm getting ideas in my head." Winking, the potter waggled his eyebrows.

As Nate arrived, Amun chuckled. "A king and a boss, huh?" Smirking, he saluted right back at the doctor. "Stop, you two, I'll get a swelled head."  The potter put a hand over his heart in mock horror.

Now that help had arrived, he rubbed his hands together and explained the issues. "The roof needs to be repaired, the outside needs to be stripped of the old paint and repainted, and the inside needs to be cleaned and the furniture put in order or replaced." Indeed, the roof tiles were loose and had fallen out completely in places, the outer walls were peeling everywhere and the paint had faded to an ugly brownish color, and the inside was filled with cobwebs, dirty, and a desk that wobbled from a splintered leg and chairs in various stages of disarray.

No post order! The roof needs to be retiled, the outside needs to be repainted, and the inside needs to be clean and the furniture repaired and arranged. Pick your task and get to it. Please summarize your characters actions at the bottom of the next reply.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's the good advice that you just didn't take - by Amun - 11-11-2020, 06:14 PM